Friday, July 9, 2010

TEXANS ARE HATED????

So we went to Benihana's tonight....and a guy to my left says ..."I HATE TEXANS" (when he learned I was from Texas)....so then I say "really, why?!" At this point....I was steaming as his excuse for hating Texans was "when there they asked if I speak spanish, and they pay construction workers half since they let illegal people work." I then went off........saying "so you hate us all because of this, you don't have a good argument....." It was not pretty for him and Bryan was hiding under the table because my Texas blood boiled! THEN HE SAID...."oh you are a teacher, that explains it".....YEAH uh...no!!!! His tats on his arms didn't scare me, but they did scare Bryan!! He worked in engineering not construction so why did he care?? Again at a table elbow to elbow!! I was proud...I won and held my ground! Guess manners aren't something they have around these parts!!!! A WOMAN IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!! TEXANS ARE NOT HATED!

2 comments:

  1. I shouldve love and logiced him and said "how sad, bummer".....and not argued back but I had to....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog page. This is awesome. What wonderful pics. Glad to hear your having a good time. Love ya

    ReplyDelete