Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fun Times Coming up...

Today Uncle Ken and Aunt Mary arrive (Bryan's A&U). I will be the cruise director tomorrow while Bryan works....then over the weekend we have some fun hiking, views, eats ahead for them! I promise to take some more pics and have some adventure for you all to read about. After Ken and Mary leave Bryan and I have 5 days left to hangout alone....so we are heading to Denali National Park and Talkeetna for a weekend of sight seeing!! Bryan's mom arrives Aug 2....and his Dad Aug 4.......so lots of fun ahead! I leave Aug 9...where has the time gone???? So check back this weekend (if anyone is even reading this).....and I will have some moose, bears and who knows what else to share!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I haven't been doing much but this weekend.....excitement and next weekend in Denali! I have done wedding stuff but basically booked the big things since I have the time!! Miss you and Shawn!!!!

    ReplyDelete