Friday, July 9, 2010

First Days!

The train depot Bryan is working on
The train depot from the hill
View from Bryan's office
My morning walk along the trail
Halibut cheeks....and crab stuff halibut

Well I have been here for two days and already amazed! It is gorgeous here. It has been great weather. About 66 yesterday and sunny!!! Bryan's project is right next to the train station so it is really fun to watch the people come and go from cruises etc. I have been on walks along the coastal lines and it is amazing! Last night we ate at Simon and Seaforts...delicious! I had halibut stuffed with crab along with some halibut cheeks! Who knew?! Yes I am driving a silver F150 as well. I take Bryan to work then go about my adventures. This weekend we are going to Whittier by train, then on a boat to see Prince William Sound.

5 comments:

  1. I think I speak for us all in asking that you post a picture of you behind the wheel of the F-150.

    - Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do....got one of Bryan....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!!! It will be fun keeping up with you!! You will be wanting to trade your car in for a pickup when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't eat fish, but that looks YUMMY! Miss you! and Yes, I want to see the pic of you in the F-150 too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food is amazing so far. I am keeping a list of my favs on the blog just to remember! Snow city is just like dream cafe....OH and found tennis courts!! Glad brought two racquets!

    ReplyDelete