Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good Bye to Aunt Mary and Uncle Ken!


We had a fantastic 6 days with Aunt Mary and Uncle Ken! I think we ate everywhere possible and saw all the animals we wanted! We will miss you guys! BUT before they headed out we went back to Kincaid Park and BOY did we see moose!!

I was a little close and nervous! Mary and Ken were scared for me :)
Mary took this awesome shot!!
I messed with the coloring but we were so close!!!
HA! Uncle Ken took this to prove my gutsyness :)
He is ready for us to leave him alone!
Here I come....
SO AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. Hillary, you've never looked better...and you look so happy! Alaska looks good on you!

    And why all the Texas bashing? Geez, Alaska. Relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all about the SIZE etc.....as Alaska is 2.3 times bigger than Texas...guess Alaskan have a complex :). Thanks KJ :)......ALASKA IS NOT ever going to be my home...this weather is not for me, and it isn't even WINTER?!!!! EEK! Hope Bryan gets home before the first snow fall....first of Oct (seriously!).

    ReplyDelete