Monday, July 12, 2010

Kincaid Park

Today I went hiking at Kincaid park while Bryan was at work. It was an amazing park with over 41 miles of trails. I took off with my map, bear bell, and camera on my adventure. I picked an intermediate trail that was about 5 miles around and it was great! I can't wait to go back and find new trails to explore. I didn't see any moose or bears...mostly small bugs and birds. OH at one point I got off the trail and ended up on an "active" archery range....thank you dear man for seeing me!!! The trails are all lit (not that I need that) and are used mostly for skiing and skating in the winter. Very beautiful and for sure will go back. The sun is shining bright today, LOVE IT!



THANK GOODNESS!
But the archery range was fair game!



4 comments:

  1. Is your camera on a self-timer? Or did you befriend people to take that pic of you? Haha cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admitting..self timer! It was hilarious, I was hoping for a moose in the background. 10 people told me "that park you will for sure see a moose!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Cagnola GreerJuly 13, 2010 at 9:53 PM

    Moose are dangerous!!! BE CAREFUL!!! Seriously!! They have awful eyesight...but still can be VERY dangerous! Just watched something on them.....just a heads up!!:) Looks like you are having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are .....but just wanna see one from afar, not be chased by it! They can be up to 10ft tall and run 45 mph.......

    ReplyDelete