Monday, August 9, 2010

Good-Bye Alaska....

Well my time here is over....can't believe 5 weeks went so fast! I have seen it all and done it all around Anchorage! The food was amazing beyond what I thought! It is very sad to leave Bryan here as it is getting darker and colder, so we all hope he gets home soon!!! What an amazing fiance' I have! And I have truly loved all the visits from the Conways! Thanks to all my "followers" HA!!! Now back to school, grad school, seeing my new baby niece and the excitement of the wedding ahead!!! Wow summer 2010 is pretty much over.... :(

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Blog! It was fun reading and seeing everything that you all did. As well it gave Milo some great ideas on what to do there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you guys will have a blast!!! Can't wait to hear about it....museum is a MUST Milo will go nuts in the kids place! Also bike to kincaid park...and do the animal conservation!!!! It is a beautiful place! THanks Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete